Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beanie & Doc

Hello Beautiful People!

      If you ask me to describe my style, I would say is pretty bipolar lol. It all depends on my mood, and how I'm feeling that day. One day I'll wear a skater dress with pumps and pink lips, the next day I'm wearing leather, combat boots and a dark lipstick. Sunday I went ice skating with my boyfriend, sisters and some friends, and I wanted to be comfortable yet add a little oomph to my outfit.



Beanie: Zumies
Top: Mandee- Similar (here)
Cami: Forever21 - Similar here)
Leggins: Charlotte Russe- Similar (here)
Boots: Dr. Marten -Similar (here)



       I think that Dr. Marten boots give such a cool and punk touch to any outfit. I've worn mine many  times, and I can't get enough of them. If you like them, but don't really love them, here are some less expensive alternatives (hereherehere).


With my love 





I love stacking different bracelets together


Besos,


Marcel








1 comment:

  1. Sure! you would just have to tell me what does GFC mean lol. I'll follow your blog for starters :)

    ReplyDelete