Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's day look #2- Pink glittery love

Hello Beautiful people!

     Happy hump day!


Dress: Forever21 (here) also like (herehere)
Shoes: Bakers (old) Similar (hereherehere)
Clutch: Forever21 (old) Similar (here)
Coat: Macys Similar (here)



     What's better than a pink and glitter combo? Hmm..... If you ask me I would say NADA. It's like the perfect girly girl combination. I think majority of girls like pink, even if they don't admit it; deep down we all do. I am not a light-color kind of girl, but this pink got me hypnotized. Not to mention the skater cut, we all know how I feel about that. So the minute I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect valentine's day dress. However the material wrinkles very easily. That is why I gave you other options. If you decide to get it, I recommend you send it to the cleaners. But besides that I think this dress is perfect to go out to dinner with your hubby.

     Since I wanted to achieve that sweet girl look, I added glitter!! This glitter shoes were a Christmas present from one of my friends like 5 years ago. Yes, they are pretty old, but I can't get rid of them. It's so hard for me to find a pair of gold shoes that I like, and this ones are perfect for me. So until I find another pair I love enough to replace them, they will stay in my closet ;). I found this clutch 2 years after I got the shoes, and they are the perfect match! Thank the God of fashion for that lol.

     I know it has been super cold on the East Coast, so to make this look a little warmer you can wear nude stockings and closed pumps. Or you can wait for the summer and use it to attend a wedding, or a bridal's shower; whatever works for you my darlings.









"You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams". Dr. Seuss

Thanks for visiting!
Besos,



Marcel

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for stopping by Full Figured & Fashionable! Love your look!
    ~Amy
    fullfiguredandfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful PINK dress!!

    Stay Classy!

    -Kim
    xoxo

    http://hisandhersfashionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete