Monday, February 10, 2014

Balenciaga, is that you?

Hello Beautiful People!

Happy Monday!






     Aren't these boots gorgeous? Well I think so ;). I'm sure you have already seen them everywhere as many celebrities like the Olsen twins, Miley Cyrus and Kylie Jenner have worn them. They are the Balenciaga Ceinture cut-out ankle boots (here).This boots give that rocker cool chic vibe that I love. I wanted them very bad, but of course I couldn't pay the modest price of $1,133 that they cost. So when I found the ones below at Shoedazzle for $40 bucks, I started doing my victory dance.Unfortunately Shoedazzle no longer has them because I got them last year. But a lot of stores have similar ones that you can purchase.

     I've had these pants sitting in my closet for a little while now, and I finally decided to wear them. I don't know what took me so long, they are super comfy and bold. I know the plaid trend has been going on for a while now, but I wear things when I feel it's right and that literally makes me fashionably late sometimes. I completed the look with my favorite black blazer. This blazer is super cool, it has mesh inserts and it ends on a V shape cut in the back. I kept my hair up to not cover the blazer details. I only wore this gold hoops to keep it simple and let the outfit do the talking.


Blazer- Bohoo (old) also love (here)
Pants: Forever21 (here)
Boots: Shoeedazzle- Similar (here)




"Boldness has genius, power, and  magic in it" W.H. Murray


PS: The Peter Pilotto collection for Target came out yesterday, and I got my hands on two gorgeous pieces. I can't wait to wear  them and show you guys. This collection is amazing and it was really hard to pick from, I wanted everything! You  can go to your local targets or go online to shop, but hurry cause is going fast.


Besos,


Marcel


No comments:

Post a Comment