Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Flowers

Happy Friday loves!


Blazer: Mandee Similar (here)
Sheer Shirt: Forever21 (old) Similar (here)
Jeans: local boutique Similar (here)
Boots: Shoedazzle (here)
     Besides the fact that is Friday and the weekend is ahead of us. It is also officially the second day of Spring!!! God knows I have been yearning for warmer weather, less layers of clothes and even lighter colors (Yes I said it). I wore this outfit on Saturday to go grab lunch. It was a beautiful day and I took total advantage of it. 
     I wore my beloved blazer-jeans combo. Blazers are so versatile and can add such a chic touch to your jeans. The flower print on this one made it perfect for the springy temps we were having. I picked a pair of light wash denim to keep the color scheme light. And once again I found myself wearing these boots. I think we can safely say they are my favorite at the moment. 
"Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes" Carl Friedrich Gauss

 
 
 
 
Besos,
 
 
 
Marcel


4 comments:

  1. I sooo love this outfit!! where is this park ? it looks familar lol Have a great weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! It's in Clifton. Enjoy yours as well

      Delete