Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Feathers & Fringe

Happy Tuesday babes!

Vest: Forever21 (old) Similar (here)
Basic long sleeve: Mandee 
Jeans: H&M (old)
Booties: Makemechic (old) Also love (here)
Fringe bag: H&M (here)
I can't believe it's already April, next thing you know it'll be Thanksgiving again! Time is flying by, and the warmer weather is getting here.......slowly but surely. I wore this outfit on Monday, it was a sunny but windy day. I didn't plan my outfit, hence why I'm wearing all black . Whenever you see me wearing color, is because I planned it very meticulously, it doesn't come that easy for me lol.

I decided to wear my faux fur vest one last time. The weather around this time gets really weird and the vest helped me balance the hot and cold temps. I wore my gray jeans to make the gray feathers stand out. I'm currently obsessed with this fringe bag, and I think I will get it in the sand color as well.

PS: 11 more days till IMATS NY, I can't wait to go!

Besos,


Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment