Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blushing at IMATS

Happy Hump day babes!
I attended IMATS on Sunday and here are the pics of my outfit and from the show
I must warn you there is a pic and writing overload!!!  

Short Suit: F21 (here)
Booties: Gojane (here)
Bag: Charming Charlie (old) Similar (here)
I wore this outfit on Sunday to attend IMATS in NYC. It was a beautiful day and the weather reached the high 70's. So I chose this blush short suit and a crop top to keep me warm and cold at the same time lol. I paired it with this flower booties to incorporate yet another spring trend into the ensemble. So let's see I wore pastel colors, floral, mesh, and a crop top all in one outfit. As you can see different trends can be worn at the same time, if combined properly.
On to the show, I am still trying to process how awesome my experience at IMATS was. I got the opportunity to meet fabulous artists, and buy some goodies.This was my first time attending IMATS and I must say I was very impressed. They have a wide variety of make-up brands at discounted prices, you can meet and greet artists, and there are classes offered throughout the day. So you will not be bored wandering around. My main purpose for going was to meet Nicole Guerriero but unfortunately she was only there Saturday and my ticket was for Sunday ;(. But regardless I still got to meet some awesome people like Jersey's own Carli Bybel from Carlibel55. The line to meet her was ridiculously long, but I was lucky enough to make it to her before she left. She even stayed extra time to take pictures, she was super sweet.

However the highlight of my day was when I met Angel Merino AKA Macdaddyy. He is a Professional MUA and beauty educator from L.A. I asked him for a picture while I was in line to buy some Sigma brushes, but he told me to go to his booth because he was on a bathroom break. When I went there he recognized me, and called me over to take a picture. Not only did I get a picture but he airbrushed my lips and cheeks!!! I was in make-up heaven, I couldn't believe it! He is very humble and nice, and not to mention drop dead gorgeous. His make-up was a true work of art.
MacDaddyy airbrushing my lips 
Carli Bybel
Fenycie from Sheek Studios

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. totally love your outfit! and I would die for your shoes lol..... I know Fenycie from Sheek Studios lol They are doing my make up for my wedding lol I love her work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u love! I think she was surprised i recognize her. I live in the same town where they have the studio

      Delete
  2. In love with your outfit! I wish I had gone this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images and you look sexy/pretty! I have the same shoes, but in white - Got it from River Island last year, but never worn it before. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete