Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Double Slit


Top & Skirt: Gojane Similar (bodysuitskirt)
Sandals: Mandee
Wooden bangles: Forever21 old

Hello my darlings! I hope you're all having a good week. Mine is going quite good and full of activities. Which means outfit posts and fun pictures coming your way. As for my outfit, you have probably seen this skirt every where since last year. I don't know why it takes me so long to wear things. I always buy clothes when they come out and end up wearing them when is no longer in trend lol. I think is the irrational fear we all have of wasting an outfit. 

On another note, I see every blogger and their mother wearing Fall outfits. I guess as a blogger one should stay ahead of the game. But I don't feel like letting go of the summer yet. Plus I still have like 3,000 Summer outfits that I'm trying to cram in before is over. I say you too do the same, wear all your cute summer ensembles and if you get cold at night, throw a blazer or a cardigan on! 
Have a nice day

xoxo

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment