Thursday, August 28, 2014

Peplum and Strappy


Top: F21 old
Jeans: Mandee
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Clutch: Easy Pickins

Hello dolls! The week is almost over and the last long weekend of Summer is almost here. I cant believe Summer went by so quick. It felt like a long spring if you ask me. We didn't even get a decent heat wave. Some might think I'm crazy for wanting that, but to me it ain't Summer if the temps don't reach the upper 90's lol. As we say good bye to Summer and hello to Winter, we have to transition our clothes from one to the other. You can start pulling out light jackets to pair with your summer dresses and skirts. 

With this outfit I didn't pull out a jacket, but I pulled out my favorite fabric, faux leather! I've worn faux leather during the Summer in the form of shorts and mini skirts, but for the most part I prefer to wear it during the cooler temps. For a summery touch I wore white jeans. I love this heels, so you will be seeing them OFTEN! Bare with me my darlings ;).
xoxo

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment