Friday, August 22, 2014

Snake details


Bodysuit: Gojane old
Shorts: EBay old
Shoes: Zara old

Hello my dolls! I hope you're all having a good week. First of let me start by apologizing for the picture quality. I went out that day and forgot my camera, so these are phone pictures. I just really wanted to share this outfit with you. 
I am wearing shorts again! Yes, I was serious about the short fest. Summer is too short (no pun intended) not to bare legs, and arms and errthang! There will be plenty of bundling up once Mr. Winter comes alone. I have a love and hate relationship with winter. I love the garments, and the boots, and the fact that I can wear black from head to toe. BUT I despise the snow, and the below zero temperatures that make your skin feel like you're getting a face lift without anesthesia. So lets be naked (or not) while we can lol.

Bodysuits are the bomb.com if you ask me. They are like the new crop top. So many different styles, and colors to pick from. I remember having one with polka dots print when I was in 5th grade. My mom had to throw it away, cause I wore every weekend lol. Now they are a little more modern, and are perfect to avoid the bulging that tucking in a regular shirt causes. I paired this one with my favorite shorts. This I got from Ebay when high-waist shorts started to make their way back into fashion. To give my outfit a pop of print, I wore my Zara snake heels. 

Have a good weekend!

1 comment: