Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Boyfriend on Boyfriend


Blazer: H&M old (Similar)
Top & Sandals: Mandee
Jeans: Hollister (Similar)
Bag: Michael Kors (gift)
Rings & Earrings: Click-six

Hello dolls! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know after Labor day we all kinda wrap up the Summer activities. We start preparing for school, fall and what not! BUT I am so happy that God heard my prayers and is sending us temperatures in the 90's this week. I am not ready for cooler temperatures, and I am dreading having to re-arranging my closet. 

Let's jump into the outfit rationale, shall we? We shall (Sam's voice from Batalash lol). Blazers are a perfect way to layer during any season. I personally only wear them if the temperatures are below 75; Higher than that I just can't deal. I found this particular one on the sales rack of H&M for $15! Besides the obvious awesome price, I loved the relaxed oversize style of it. You can throw this blazer over anything, and it will give it a chic touch. To keep the relax boyish feel, I wore my fave boyfriend jeans. For my known sexy-twist I picked my beloved crop top. I think winter is going to come and I'm still gonna try to finagle a crop top in my outfits some way or another. 
Have a good week!

xoxo

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment